Thursday 16 December 2010

Collections


Below is a link to a presentation I gave during lecture last week showing one of my collections of "stuff" and how it describes me as a designer. The particular collection I chose is simply a series of snap shots of things in my room. As I've alluded to in an earlier post, we are fortunate as designers to create art that people surround themselves with everyday. My presentation shows examples of such art that I particularly enjoy. It also illustrates my theory that every individual should attempt to embody their personality within their living space. I feel I've always done a great job at plastering my identity all over my walls and always find it strange when someone lives in a house with a blank or generic decorating scheme.

View the presentation

No comments:

Post a Comment