Wednesday 8 December 2010

Thoughts down on paper

I spent a lot of time last week playing around with and combining typography, color and illustration to see what could work and what wouldn’t work as the new Blue Cross identity. I’m coming up with concepts for a revised logo and also brainstorming various presentation ideas – the most successful of which I feel will be “the equation”. Through the use of eye-catching pictograms, I’m hoping I can develop a series of equations using the cross as a plus sign. Ideally they will attractively and clearly communicate various Blue Cross calls to action – donate, volunteer, adopt, learn more, etc. The following are some placement tests of the various illustration styles and logos I’ve developed thus far.

Click to enlarge

Click to enlarge

Click to enlarge

Click to enlarge

Click to enlarge

Click to enlarge

No comments:

Post a Comment